When we say ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘Bunting ByJen’ it’s because that’s who we are and we manage the site.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- When you give us your contact details at a wedding fayre, via email or telephone
- When you engage with us on social media
- When you get in touch with us via any means with queries, complaints etc
- When you enter a competition
- When you comment on or review the products or services we provide.
WHAT DO WE HOLD YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON?
- We hold your personal data within emails, Gmail.
- On Mail Chimp
- Photos are used both digitally and printed within wedding directories and blogs
- On our computers.
- On social media pages you interact with
WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL DATA TO WE COLLECT
- Email address’, telephone numbers and details about your wedding when you sign up for more information at a wedding fayre
- Your comments and product and service reviews
- Details you give us, such as names and address’ and telephone numbers, all of which relating to the booking you have made with us
- Details of when you have visited our website to analyse where you have come from, where you go to on our website and how quickly you move from one page to another
HOW AND WHY DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- We want you to have the very best customer experience with us and the way for us to achieve this is to get the richest picture we can of who you are by combining the date we have about you
- We then use this information to offer you promotions, products and services that are most likely to interest you. The data privacy law allows this as part go our legitimate interest in understanding our customers and providing the highest levels of service. Of course if you wish to change how we use your data, please email us at any point.
HERE’S HOW WE’LL USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND WHY
- To process any orders that you make. If we don’t collect your personal data we cannot deliver it to you and comply with our legal obligations
- To respond to your queries. Handling the information you give us enables us to respond. We keep a record of these exchanges to help inform any future communication with us and to demonstrate how we communicated with you throughout
- With your consent, we will use your personal data, preferences and details of your transactions to keep you informed by email, web and potentially telephone about relevant products and services we provide
- Of course you are free to opt out of hearing from us at any of these channels at any time, please email us to do so.
- To display the most interesting content to you on our website and social media channels
- To administer any of our prize draws or competitions which you enter, based your consent given at the time of entering
- To send you survey and feedback requests to help improve our services. We have a legitimate interest to do so as this helps make our products or services more relevant to you.
- Of course you are free to opt out of receiving these requests from us at any time by telling us via email.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We know how much data security matters to our customers. With this in mind we treat all your data with the utmost care and take all appropriate steps to protect it.
- All our data that is kept electronically is password protected. Its only myself, Jennie Hudson, that has access to this data.
- All data that is printed is kept locked when unattended.
- If printed documents is no longer needed it is shredded by myself.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- Email address are kept for as long as you are willing to be subscribed to our emailing list. If you have chosen to unsubscribe then your personal data is deleted, permanently.
- Any bookings taken we are required legally for auditing purposes to store this information for 6 years after the booking date.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH?
We only ever share your personal data with third parties that help with accounting purposes.
We never, ever share your personal data with anyone else without your written consent.
A little more about cookies:
Session cookies: these are only stored on your computer during your web session and are automatically deleted when you close your browser – they usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log in to each page but they do not collect any personal data from your computer.
Persistent cookies: a persistent cookie is stored as a file on your computer and it remains there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again. We use persistent cookies for Google Analytics.
Http only cookie
A secure cookie can only be used via HTTPS. This ensures the cookie data is encrypted, reducing the expose to cookie theft via eavesdropping.
First-party cookies are cookies set with the same domain (or its subdomain) as your browser's address bar. Third-party cookies are cookies set with domains different from the one shown on the address bar. The web pages on the first domain may feature content from a third-party domain, e.g. an advert. Privacy setting options in most modern browsers allow you to block third-party tracking cookies.
Visitors to our site are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from our website to their computers hard drive they should take the necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors, as their cookies may be stored to your computers hard drive too, and of which which we have no control of.
HOW TO STOP US USING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- Email us asking to be unsubscribed.
- You have the right to access your data as well as the right to be forgotten, to be permanently deleted from our databases. please get in touch for more information.
- To stop the use and saving of cookies from our website to your computers hard drive please take the necessary steps within your web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors. Most browsers like Chrome or Internet Explorer can be accessed via the settings under content settings. On mobile devises such as I-phones you can access the Safari settings and switch off Cookies here.
We hope that we have answered any questions you might have, however if we have missed anything please email us at bun[email protected] and we will be glad to answer any questions you might have.